Choose a good focal point for your action. Local civic centre market place or Town Hall? A place that is under threat of cuts? A local military base or company involved in arms production?
Check out some of the actions and photographs of GDAMS 2016 they may give you ideas!
- Take photos to share with others, to tweet, to put on Facebook and send to the GDAMS website. Use #GCOMS when tweeting.
- Let us know what you do so we can help spread the word further and add it to our events page!
- Invite your local radio/papers along and make sure there are good photo opportunities. Download a template press release here.
- Contact local members of the groups who support the Day of Action to get them involved. Showing a breadth of support will strengthen the message.
- Get people together for a strategy meeting to plan a local action and response.