- Campaign advice from GCOMS
- GE petition: ventilators not bombs
- Military Spending data from SIPRI
- SIPRI trends information
- Statement and graphic from Mikhail Gorbachev
- Online Education resources for schools/teachers
- CND UK 5% of Trident costs could end homelessness
- Open Letter on Military Spending and Covid-19, to share and promote discussion
- Selfie Campaign : Image shown below
- A postcard for GDAMS 2017. Use them to help spread the word or on stalls or at events between 20 – 23 April.
- Film from SIPRI: Climate Change, Peace & Security, August 2017
- Powerful image to remind us how weapons are used.Helpful in making links with the man-made tragedies of South Sudan and Yemen where conflict plays major part in creating famine.
Support CAAT Campaign Stop Arming Saudi Arabia
- Arms to Renewables: great visual and action resource from CAAT . Use on a stall, share the link with others…
Pie-chart of government spending for 2017-18
Films & videos
- Re-imagining security a Ted talk with Celia McKeon
- Peace from a gender perspective. Short film from SIPRI that teases out what security means for women
- Military Expenditure. Short film from SIPRI on value of monitoring military expenditure
- Give Peace a Budget Film: Seven ways to spend $1.7 trillion. A Pax Christi film where a doctor, head teacher, politician, environmentalist, trades unionist, student, development worker outline how they would spend the military /Trident budget. or you can order from Pax Christi for £5.